ERA invite you to attend one of our forthcoming webinars on file based automated QC.
Learn why Pulsar QC is one of the easiest to use, fastest, affordable, most comprehensive and flexible automated QC solutions for file based content in the market
Discover how to deploy and use file-based QC at different points within your post production and broadcast workflows
Learn how you can perform compliance with Pulsar at various levels including to DPP file-based delivery standards
See how Pulsar QC from Venera Technologies can complement other QC solutions in use within your workflows
- Introduction and Overview of Pulsar QC and Venera Technologies
- Post-production and Broadcast QC workflows – discussing points at which QC can be performed
- Pulsar architecture and analysis capabilities – including how Pulsar meets the DPP recommendations including Audio/Video baseband checks, PSE, DPP Shim, Loudness compliance
- Demonstration of Pulsar Automated QC
- QC marketplace – how Pulsar complements and compares
- Q & A
Wednesday 14th May at 2.30pm
Thursday 29th May at 10.30am
Duration: 45 minutes
Presenter: Vikas Singhal, Co-founder & Executive Director of Business Development for Venera Technologies
Please contact Neil Warner at ERA (firstname.lastname@example.org) to book your place and receive details for joining these exciting webinars.
About Venera and Pulsar
Venera’s flagship solution Pulsar Automated QC is used worldwide by leading organisations such as Disney, ESPN, Encompass Media, and Telecom Italia for automating content QC processes from Ingest through Delivery.
Pulsar is the fastest, most comprehensive and versatile content verification software tool in the market for file based content. It automates quality check and control at every stage of the content life-cycle.
Pulsar was one of the first solutions to introduce capabilities such as loudness measurement on files, track layouts and QC for adaptive bitrate content. Pulsar is the product of choice for organizations looking for an easy to use, high performing and accurate automated QC solution.